Program & Construction Management (PMCM)
Public agencies seeking to implement large, complex water/wastewater construction projects can benefit from the services of a program or construction manager to meet cost and schedule targets while minimizing risk, ensuring safety and avoiding costly claims.
ARCADIS' program management and construction management (PMCM) experts advance these goals by delivering third-party objectivity and managerial rigor. Our PMCM services cover the spectrum of activities required to plan, design and construct water treatment plants, wastewater facilities and conveyance systems.
ARCADIS' involvement can begin at any stage of the construction process:
- Planning and re-design - development of a management plan which includes defining the project scope, budget and schedule
- Design - review of design documents and project schedules
- Bidding - creation of a bid strategy, bid packages and outreach program
- Construction - management of the project team and on-site supervision
- Close-out and occupancy - coordination of punch-list items and move management
ARCADIS' program and construction management scope of services also include the following specialized services:
- Construction claims consulting
- Value engineering
- Sustainability consulting
- BIM & 4D modeling
- Custom training
- Master scheduling and budgeting
- Project & program controls
At ARCADIS, we know that successful projects hinge on having the right people on the job. We utilize highly experienced architects, engineers, construction managers, scientists, accountants, attorneys, technical consultants and support staff whose integrity makes us industry leaders.